Winona Nursery began as primarily a sodding company, way back in the 1970s.
In the early years we went through a few transformations, including running a floral shop and garden center, before finally evolving into a professional landscape company in the 1980s.
What does Winona Nursery do?
We provide complete landscaping and irrigation packages, including the design and installation, for both residential and commercial projects. We are skilled at designing and installing the following:
- Underground sprinkler systems
- Pondless waterfalls
- Outdoor lighting
- Trees, shrubs and perennials
- Decorative rock and mulch, weed fabric and landscape edging
- Brick walkways and driveways
- Hydroseed, conventional seed and sod
- Retaining walls, using segmental wall blocks
- Decorative walls & retaining walls, using boulders and natural stone
- Natural stone seating walls